Huwebes, Agosto 20, 2015

#Thursdayzoned

Every day is what I always look forward to
Undeniably it's all because of you
Gloomy day can easily turns bright
Everything just feels fantastically alright
Not sure if you feel the same way too
Even though you have confirmed that you like me too

Excuse me for sounding too cheesy
Unfortunately this piece is a sad story
Geez, good friends told me to stay away from you
Each of them says you're just making me fall for you
Now fool like me believed we have a chance
Evidently you're nice but alone in the dark is where I will dance


Maybe I should just cry this all once then move on
and put my defenses up again so my life will go on
Oh, that maybe difficult I know
Yet, I will still try with all the strength I own

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento